We had our first ever item designing competition on our brand new Treasure World for Creating items on Creative with massive success resulting in the Summer Treasure Chest, Entirely remade Vote Treasure Chest with unique rewards and a brand new Cove Casino! The website gained Google Login this month too! Read further for more updated and changelogs this month!
Changelogs are posted live to our discord server in the changelogs channel, make sure you join our Discord server to be the first to see changes and other content!
- Updated NPC Admin shops
- Fixed a bug I found, where trading had to be the EXACT amount of needed items, now trading will check your entire inventory for item(s) required for a trade!
- Updated dragon timer plugin(s)
- Slayer Statue should show the players skin instead of an Armour stand.
- Updated Jump Pads plugin
- Updated to work better with the anti cheat
- Updated /doors plugin
- Fixed jungle logs not rotating properly in east/south-aligned drawbridges.
- Cant update on creative any more as support was dropped for our plot plugin
- Updated PvP Tag plugin
- Added untag command for staff
- Updated Ship-in-a-bottle plugin
- Fixed free space check not checking for obstacles
- Gave Build Leaders access to /h chat to talk with Helpers. Does mean that Build leaders will get HelpOp requests from players now too!
- Removed the /msg from console when you logged in about the updated /doors tutorial.
Opened up the lumberjack at /warp cove to everyone for a week to see how much money the server can generate in 1 week to everyone!
- Added DeofiloW1 as Media To run some BOTM with Simbud
Disabled Lumberjack NPC for everyone, back to Deckhand & Cadet, super awesome to see how much money you all generated into the server in 7 days! I’m super glad I wrote my custom script! Given us a much better idea of how it was used over its history per day & all time (Daily sales went up 343% thanks to Bazurka’s maths!)
- Updated BOTM Competition missive in-game (with different colors) for the new September BOTM forum thread.
- Added missive for coupon code summerrum for 10% off /donate
- Added missive for Treasure name competition!
- Added in-game version of my Treasure Chest Graphic at /warp treasure on /server creative to explain the process for submitting treasure for those people that visit without reading announcements, changelogs, forum threads!
- Same as above but I put one at /warp cove too!
- New Casino! Slot machines at Cove!
- Visit the Casino at /warp cove its the building next to the Lumberjack! Thanks to RatRaceRobot for designing the interior of this building, I re-designed the floors/outside.
- I created 6 Slot machines at cove (Not sure if slot is the right word, but I needed to call them something!)
- 3 x In-game money bets, £10, £100 & £1000 with a chance to double your money if you win!
- 3 x Diamond Betting, 10, 32 Diamond and 10 Diamond Block bets, Double your diamonds if you win!
- Created Cashier NPC who you buy chips or trade diamond for chips to use the machines!
- Buy Chips or Trade diamond for Chips, use Chips in slot machines!
- I made this using the Treasure Chest system! No extra plugins, but it works slightly different there is a rectangle animation when betting!
- As it picks these items at random, it could give you a full house of potatoes, or it could give you 4 chances to win!
- Added sounds/titles/particle feedback when you win!
- I have also got each of the 3 machines in one block! This is a new concept, you can click on the slot and then you can click on the corresponding jackpot slot to see the odds! 2 clicks! This just means I only need 2 areas to bet instead of 6! Much cleaner! Keys will auto-pick the correct slot treasure chest!
- Some of the older players may remember we used to have a diamond jackpot machine at cove that took up an insane amount of room!
- Just happened to win first time when using the machine in the video
- Added 2 new Missives, one for the Pocket hole casino and one to explain the expiring dates for the Spring 2021 Treasure Chest and the Legacy Treasure chests, these will go on these dates!
- Spring 2021 Will Expire this Sunday the 29th August.
- Legacy Deadmans & Headcoffer were only left around to use up keys! These will be gone by September 22nd when we bring in the Autumn Treasure Chest.
- Entirely new Vote Treasure Chest!
- Use /vote to get keys! Entirely free!
- I built a new Vote Treasure Chest entirely from scratch! Lots of features and prizes!
- Organized layout that’s easy to understand and browse!
- Everything is using my new V3 Treasure Format/Template!
- Brand new Personal XP Boost Tokens! only found in this Treasure Chest!
- Brand new Force Lotto!, Some of you might have seen this mini event that I created where I give everyone money and force everyone to buy a ticket, that’s now part of the vote treasure chest!
- Brand new Casino Diamond Chips! to use in our new /warp cove Casino!
- 2 Collectible treasure items! directly in the Vote Crate; 5 star Jolly Storm and 4 star Lucky Number Seven with Fortune IV!
- Unique 100 use grappling hook! The only way to get a grappling hook with this many uses!
- As well as all the old favorites of Claim blocks, Money & XP Levels!
- Top right vine is for credit
- With the new Creative Treasure world I created this means that the items will be able to be swapped out semi-regularly when YOU create them!
- Left-click to see everything in person! Remember there are 3 Locations for the Vote Treasure chest, 2 at /warp cove and one at /spawn
- Massive thanks to all Media, Helpers, Moderators and Admins and specifically Bombniks for all the help testing this with thousands of keys and helping me in the process!
- Added a way to redeem personal XP Boost tokens at /warp xpboost (Via the new Vote Treasure Chest! see update above!)
- Blocked a naughty command thanks to Mqstic & CreatingWithKass
- Small optimization, Disabled armor-stands-do-collision-entity-lookups as I don’t think we need this check. Logging just in-case it makes any plugins act odd.
- Instructs armor stand entities to do entity collision checks.
- Removed Spring Treasure chest keys from store
- Removed Key drop every 30m for Spring Treasure chest keys
- Removed the render distance extending permission from Build Leader & Media
- Treasure Update! Created Treasure World!
- I built a backbone for supporting future projects, you can create custom items to contribute to building Treasure Chests, Kits & Event Treasure Items on Creative at /warp treasure
- Created new world /warp treasure custom designed roads & spawn by the amazing Atalantaa
- When you claim a plot, it’ll auto spawn a Treasure chest on an X marks the spot! inside are instructions on how to create /customitem treasure! For a quick start guide!
- Sailor+ Can now use /itemname, /itemlore & /enchant to design Treasure Items
- Created 8 unique /kits for Sailor+ and using a new GUI based /kits system.
- /kit we /kit vs for WorldEdit & VoxelSniper Tools
- /kit customitems Custom items teaching you how to make custom items! META!
- 5 Kits for Treasure Item Examples for each rarity /kit legendary, epic, rare, uncommon, common
- Build Leaders and Admins Create & edit /kits
- Adding more example treasure items
- For Builders to have pallets of blocks for builds
- Created /customitem guide & updated /treasure for formatting.
- Created /warp center north east south west
- Created Portals at /spawn to navigate worlds & teleport to survival.
- Added Icons on the live map for /warps
- Re-named & ordered worlds on map
- Added NPC at Treasure world to run /customitem
- Allowed bypass for ALL CAPS for specific words
- Added crates plugin for live examples /warp treasure
- Made a creating Treasure guide with my custom templates to copy & paste directly!
- Treasure Guide
- FIRST EVER ITEM DESIGNING COMPETITION!
- Forum Thread
- Design items for the Summer Treasure Chest 2021 and win keys! Design on Creative by using my copy & paste templates and kits!
- I picked the summer theme to be Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl It’s bananas we have never had POTC Treasure to collect!
- Items that get picked for the Treasure Chest Win!
- 30x Summer Treasure Chest 2021 Keys!
- Your username given credit built into the Treasure Chest!
- Gave permission to Media, Community Manager, Moderators and Admins to access/interact with peoples plots on /warp treasure on /creative to duplicate items out of chests for the competition
- Gave permission to Media, Community Manager, Moderators and Admins to use /plot list done and click the number on the left in the list to teleport directly to plots in /warp treasure
- Added Google Login! Click the “Login/Register” in the main menu and you can sign in using your Google account!
- If you login with the same email you signed up with, it will log you into your normal account!
- Also added a button to this page
- Redirected the /login/ URL to go to the activity tab once logged in
- Anywhere the website says “Login” and redirects to that Login page this can be used.
- Creates a new account if the user has never created/registered before!
- I’m having issues adding it to the register page at present, looks like i’m going to have to make an entire custom register page just to add this button
- Sticking to just Google SSO for now, as Google verifies accounts properly (Unlike companies like Discord )
- Added a button to the Support page to require 1 less click.
- Fixed the “abandon ship” logout button to log out on a single click now, instead of having to confirm!
- Re-enabled the captcha for register page, I have no idea how the captcha turned itself off! Ahh!
- I created a universal Build of the month entry form on the website (and other comps later), no more requiring Media to make Google forms to collect entries!
- BOTM Entry Form
- Logs to database for myself
- Logs into a Google spreadsheet that is shared with Moderators, Admins and Community Manager so everyone can keep track of submissions.
- Emails a copy of your submission to yourself if you are logged into the website and a copy to the current Media Team member that is managing BOTM/Competition.
- Date selection allows people to submit to a future BOTM/Comp in anticipation of finishing a build or if they just missed a competition entry (25th)
- Added option to attach a video if you are creative and want to add one!
- Re-iterated that build entry can be a build from any period you have built it, it does not have to be withing X time.
- Added DeofiloW1 as Forum Mod/Media Badge on forums so he can Sticky & manage Competition forum threads to show up in /motd
- Added link to the competition entry form under “information” on the website navigation
- I batch closed every Competition thread that’s ended in the Forums, so that only open Competitions are open to reply to, much easier to see whats active & open.
- Updated item design comp thread
- Explained you can use /plot continue to re-edit a submitted plot if you messed up.
- Updated date
- Added section on OP enchants
- Updated submit section to link directly to the discord channel #competition_entries as a discord invite.
- I made 2 Danny Devito stickers for Discord, this ones from the Discord advert, so meta
- Check out the July 2021 changelog!
- Keep an eye on our Competitions forum for any upcoming competitions.
- Make sure to follow us on Discord for Announcements and Change logs live as they happen!
Big thanks to @bombniks for creating me the backbone for this blog post, he went through all my changelogs on discord and copied them in here for me to update (Some of them change quite a bit when we are doing catchup changelog blog posts!)
View Other posts by GodsDead
Written by GodsDead
The founder of PirateCraft, Administrator, Systems Operator, Peace keeper.
Tags: 2021, admin, August, botm, bugs, captchas, changelogs, community manager, competitions, crates, creative, custom items, Danny Devito, database, discord, force lotto, forum threads, gambling, google login, grappling hooks, helper, kits, live map, media, moderator, optimisation, plugin updates, pvp tag plugin, resourcepacks, slot machines, summer, survival, templates, treasure chests, vote chest, voting, warp cove, warps, website, xp boost
Posted on September 5, 2021