How to go to the PirateCraft Creative Plots
From survival you can use /server creative or if you use /gm 1 it will automatically send you there! You can also switch worlds from the /go menu!
Use creative.piratemc.com in your server browser for quick join!
How do I get back to Survival?
You can use /server survival or use the /go to get back to the survival server. Alternatively, you can go to the creative spawn via /home and right-click the survival npc.
What is the PirateCraft creative plots?
PirateCraft Creative plots is a flat-world separated into 64×64 plots for people to claim & merge into their own flat world.
Flat world plots can be used for many purposes, such as building server projects, mini-games arenas, personal projects, testing Redstone, ship designs and big doors!
Plots can be merged into mega plots, friends can be added and settings can be set per plot. Worldedit and VoxelSniper tools are available to use inside your plots.
You can merge plots to create one large plot creating your own flat-world! The maximum number of plots you can merge is 16 64×64 plots and you get the roads too!
How to get started
When on creative you can go find a plot and use /plot claim when standing inside or you can directly use /plot auto, which will find a free plot for you and claim it.
Further info about plots can be obtained from using /plot help.
What is the Creative Sea World?
The sea world is another part of creative containing a massive ocean. This is the perfect place to test out new ship designs! You can get there by using /home and right-clicking the Creative Sea World npc.
You can view a live map of all the Creative worlds on the Live map page.
- /plot claim Claim the current plot you are standing in
- /plot auto Claim the nearest plot
- /plot delete Delete a plot
- /plot swap Swap two plots (Admin only)
- /plot move Move a plot (Admins only)
- /plot copy Copy a plot (Admins only)
- /plot visit [player|alias|world|id] [#] Visit a plot Aliases: visit,v,tp,teleport,goto,home,h
- /plot kick Kick a player from your plot
- /plot middle Teleports you to the center of the current plot
- /plot trust Allow a pirate full permission to build in your plot
- /plot add Allow a landlubber to build, as long as you are online!
- /plot deny Deny a scub from your plot
- /plot remove Remove a player from a plot
- /plot merge Merge a plot you are standing in with another one.
- /plot unlink Un-link a mega plot
- /plot setflag Set plot flags
- /plot done Set a plot as done (Admins only)
- /plot continue Continue a plot that was previously marked as done
- /plot setdescription Set the plot description
- /plot setalias Set the plots name
- /plot sethome Set the plot home
- /plot toggle Toggle per user settings
- /plot inbox Review comments for a plot
- /plot commentComment on a plot
- /plot chatToggle plot chat on and off
- /plot save Save your plot (Admin only)
- /plot load Load a plot (Admin only)
- /plot download Download your plot
- /plot schematic Schematic command for (Admins only)
- /plot bo3 Import/Export plot as bo3 (Admins only)
- /plot set Set a plot value <biome|alias|home|flag>
- /plot clear Clear a plot
- /plot music Play Music in your Plot
- /plot setbiome Set the plot biome
- /plot confirm Confirm an action
- /plot info Display the plot info
- /plot list List plots
<forsale|mine|shared|world|top|all|unowned|unknown|player|world|done|fuzzy <search...>> [#]
- /plot rate Rate the plot [#|next]
- /plot target Target a plot with your compass <<plot>|nearest>
- /plot help Get to the help menu
PirateCraft Creative Tools
WorldEdit Video Tutorials
VoxelSniper Video Tutorials
NOTE: use /z instead of /v! /v is reserved for staff to vanish so we had to re-bind it!
GoBrush Video Tutorial
GoPaint Video Tutorial
Open the Builder utilities GUI menu with /bu or /butil
- Plot merging, your own plots or between friends
- Plot entry notifications / per plot time / weather / music etc with the flag system
- Mob spawning is restricted
- Plot rating, ranking, complexity analysis, and auto clearing calibration
- Plot schematic saving, loading and pasting as well as BO3 exporting
- Per player settings such as plot chat and entry notifications
- Command recommendation if you mistype something
- Plot commenting and inboxes
- Pistons and Sand/TNT cannons are properly restricted
- Per plot redstone settings + plot redstone disablers
- Fast async worldediting
- WorldEdit & VoxelSniper restricted to plots
- Four tiers of plot allowance: Owner, Helper, Trusted, Denied
- Plot naming (for teleportation)