Butt-hurt and Complaining
March 30, 2017 at 8:07 pm #48809
- Topics: 7
- Replies: 156
- Total: 163
Date of Hurtfulness: Insignificant.
Caused by: Incorrect grammar.
Was a tissue needed: Too shell shocked (I remember having a conversation with Chailey about this. Yes, shell shocked is appropriate for this use), maybe later.
Will you be able to move past it: Of course not.
Reason for filling this report: Life just isn’t fair (and also not grammatically correct)
They told me I was mad… Just one spelling mistake, a “thats” instead of “that’s” on the lottery message. I’ll show them all! Spelling must be corrected, grammar perfected, and sentences edited until excellence is achieved. I’ll show them all, with comprehensive spelling corrections…
Please help me…
(Note: How awful would this be? An obsessed spell checker?)
We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.
You need to login in order to like this post: click hereApril 3, 2017 at 8:10 am #48880
- Topics: 1
- Replies: 13
- Total: 14
just putting it out there but is /homing back to a persons base allowed a day after a seige because i know people who are doing it
You need to login in order to like this post: click hereApril 3, 2017 at 9:17 am #48881
- Topics: 9
- Replies: 77
- Total: 86
Using /home for to attack a player is not allowed under any circumnstances @thedesignor . That being said, people should only set homes at places they actually use as homes so even if they /home to another person’s base without the intent of attacking, that shouldn’t be ok either.
But then again, I am not staff so there are people more qualified than me to tell you if it’s allowed or not.
You need to login in order to like this post: click hereSeptember 24, 2017 at 7:31 am #53619
- Topics: 0
- Replies: 2
- Total: 2
I think a major problem is a lot of noobs don’t know there is a forum. This was also the case for me when I was still Astronoob.
i know this is kinda some mounths late but i just joined the forums and i haven’t even touched the server (you better hope i don’t ;P) i usually look at the forums 1st to evaluate a server… now let me get sum rum 🙂
-A random living derp
You need to login in order to like this post: click hereMarch 18, 2018 at 11:26 pm #57123
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Fourm support stats
No statisitcs available.
- Crew leaders can now set a daily tax to members! & Changelogs catch-up!
- The new Chunk Entity/Mob Limiter
- July 2019 Build of the Month Winners!
- July 2019 Build of the Month Competition
- June 2019 Build of the Month Winners!
Subscribe to Changelogs via Email
Recent forum topic replies
Ship got stuck in bridge
by Lucius Artorius Castus
3 hours, 5 minutes ago
BotM September 2019 Entry!
3 hours, 6 minutes ago
seeber and HeeberReturns glitching during sieges to steal loot
6 hours, 56 minutes ago
[TESTING NEEDED] Help me test a copy of the server on a new host now! Aug 2019
1 day ago
Plot & Script writers wanted for a PirateCraft themed video animation!
1 day, 3 hours ago
- BotM September 2019 Entry! by Elo
- seeber and HeeberReturns glitching during sieges to steal loot by StaticSkizzles
- Plot & Script writers wanted for a PirateCraft themed video animation! by GodsDead
- Ship got stuck in bridge by Lucius Artorius Castus
- Account hacked request it to be banned/switched by heeb
Join the PirateCraft Discord server! discord.piratemc.com
Teamspeak 3 Voice Server
For more information and to see a list of our channels with who's online visit our TeamSpeak page.
active 2 hours, 38 minutes ago
active 1 week ago
active 1 week, 4 days ago
active 2 weeks, 5 days ago
active 2 weeks, 5 days ago
15 / 100 Pirates
Get Daily rewards for voting!
- Vote every 24 hours!"> Planet Minecraft
- Vote every 24 hours!"> Minecraft-server
- Vote every 24 hours!"> Mineservers
- Vote every 24 hours!"> Minecraftservers
- Vote every 24 hours!"> TopG
- Vote every 24 hours!"> Minecraftservers.biz
- Vote every 24 hours!"> Minecraft-mp
- Vote every 24 hours!"> Minecraft-index
- Vote every 24 hours!"> Minecraft-server-list