We have started a re-work for the /warp shop4 on the test server /server test.
The idea is to have it all updated to be:
- Less shops for easier navigation
- All shops to be able to not overlap, so they can be selected as cuboids
- Have a ship built as its own shop in the river behind
- an open plaza you spawn in to see all shops.
- All shops need their wood/design updated, and doors pointing forward
- Terrain needs to be updated around the area
- Paths need to be updated
- Details need to be added in/around shops and the terrain/trees
We have made a rough layout to re-model it, but all points above need to be taken into account.
If you are interested please reply to this thread, you will need to be given permission to build there and trusted to not abuse it.
Build will all happen on the test server for speed as tools like Worldedit, VoxelSniper and Gamemode 1 are given to Craftsmen, this obviously comes with Trust, anyone that buries or hides treasure to try and take later on survival will be perm banned no chance in coming back.
If you just have ideas, visit the test server do /warp shop4 and give feedback here.
Prices will be updated with the new algorithm once the area is completely overhauled and pushed live.