If you’re reading this, you may be interested in applying for a position on the buildteam. If you are accepted to the buildteam, expect a trial period before moving on to working on actual server projects. Additionally, expect to work for a minimum of several hours a week once being assigned a role.
We are looking for talented builders, terraformers, custom organic builders, and ship builders.
Roles of a Craftsman
- Must be a talented builder; being able to creatively come up with builds, yet follow a base style that the Housewright has assigned. Skills in fantasy/medieval styles are a must. We are not looking for people who can build modern houses and/or skyscrapers.
- Must be willing to work as a team and take orders.
- Be able to communicate on Teamspeak/Discord voice chat. Context gets lost in text, and working fast in teams is easier with voice communication.
- Must be willing to finish build projects on deadlines that have been assigned.
- Sufficient knowledge of WorldEdit and VoxelSniper is preferred, but not necessary when starting the job. You must be willing to learn them, however.
- Being active is a must. We are not looking for people who apply, build for a week, and then drop off the face of the earth.
How Do I Apply?
Please apply through this link:
If we are interested in what you have to offer, we will contact you through one of the contact methods supplied.
What Perks Do I Gain If I Become a Craftsman?
If this is what you thought of when you saw this post, you are not who we are looking for. Do not apply.
- Buildy Squad Leader
- Governor of Vendigroth
- Founder and Former Emperor of SPQR
- Former Minister of Justice of the British Empire
- Current Lord of the British Empire
- Member of the Conservative Party in the BE Government