78 awesome small minecraft statues for 2017 (Anyone can make these)

Home Forums Minecraft Tutorials Building and Redstone tutorials 78 awesome small minecraft statues for 2017 (Anyone can make these)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  GodsDead 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

GodsDead
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 613
    • Replies: 3005
    • Total: 3618
    • ★★★★★★★★

These are amazing!

2017 Statue Collection (Redux)

Palmerageddon
    • Topics: 56
    • Replies: 948
    • Total: 1004
    • ★★★★★★★

I’m triggered. Where is my BOTM scorpion?

Also it’d be cool to see builds like these throughout the piratecraft world, just in random places for people to find/come across to smile at and see a bit more life in the world.

Just my idea anyway, I think I have built some random structures in my time on PirateCraft which I hope people find.

Crew History: IE, IE, TXO, TIH, TAS

Palmerageddon – I like when you’re online. It reminds me of the sweet diversity PirateCraft has. Thank for just even existing. -Grandma January 2016

Snap Jong Un
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 184
    • Total: 199
    • ★★★★

Since the donator statue plugin broke, I’d be happy to build some of these little “bobbleheads” in their place. Perhaps you could even choose what position your statue was in! (I could make some lying down and sitting up and create a little diorama haha).

Snap Jong Un
    Party Central Committee
    Superior Person
    Dear Leader
    Respected Leader
    Wise Leader
    Brilliant Leader
    Unique Leader
    Dear Leader, who is a perfect incarnation of the appearance that a leader should be
    Commander-in-Chief
    Great Leader
    Father of the People
    Sun of the Communist Future
    Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
    Guiding Sun Ray
    Ever Victorious, Iron Willed Commander
    Late for Supper

Crew History: Imp, EM, TXO, BE, TSE, VK, BE, TIH, CLTN, TIH, NK, CLTN

GodsDead
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 613
    • Replies: 3005
    • Total: 3618
    • ★★★★★★★★

I’m triggered. Where is my BOTM scorpion? Also it’d be cool to see builds like these throughout the piratecraft world, just in random places for people to find/come across to smile at and see a bit more life in the world. Just my idea anyway, I think I have built some random structures in my time on PirateCraft which I hope people find.

\

So do I, I want a media staff to take photos constantly, not just for BOTM and to post to an ever growing gallery, all our gallery shots are form V1! There ancient!

This collection I found online, I didnt make any of these.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 4,734, Posts: 38,390, Members: 4,398
Welcome to our newest member, Mitchell Loftin
Most users ever online was 23 on November 3, 2016 9:11 pm
  • About Us

Piratecraft is a pirate themed minecraft server run by Pirates! Yarr! You can play right now IP: mc.piratemc.com You will need a premium minecraft account to play on PirateCraft, you can get a game code from here.
  • Who’s Currently on the website

There are no users currently online
  • Reddit - PirateCraft Subreddit PirateCraft YouTube PirateCraft Twitter PirateCraft Instagram PirateCraft Facebook