78 awesome small minecraft statues for 2017 (Anyone can make these)

Home Forums Minecraft Tutorials Building and Redstone tutorials 78 awesome small minecraft statues for 2017 (Anyone can make these)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  GodsDead 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

GodsDead
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 529
    • Replies: 2802
    • Total: 3331
    • ★★★★★★★★

These are amazing!

2017 Statue Collection (Redux)

Palmerageddon
    • Topics: 50
    • Replies: 744
    • Total: 794
    • ★★★★★★

I’m triggered. Where is my BOTM scorpion?

Also it’d be cool to see builds like these throughout the piratecraft world, just in random places for people to find/come across to smile at and see a bit more life in the world.

Just my idea anyway, I think I have built some random structures in my time on PirateCraft which I hope people find.

Palmerageddon – I like when you’re online. It reminds me of the sweet diversity PirateCraft has. Thank for just even existing. -Grandma January 2016

SnapCrackPlays
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 145
    • Total: 157
    • ★★★★

Since the donator statue plugin broke, I’d be happy to build some of these little “bobbleheads” in their place. Perhaps you could even choose what position your statue was in! (I could make some lying down and sitting up and create a little diorama haha).

~ SnapCrackPlays ~

Minister for Defence and Justice in the British Empire
    Chairman of Panda Press

Crew History:
    Imp, RN, EM, TXO, BE

"If they dare to come anywhere near us I'll ram the f**kers"
    Captain Frederick "Hooky" Bell, CB, aboard HMS Exeter

GodsDead
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 529
    • Replies: 2802
    • Total: 3331
    • ★★★★★★★★

I’m triggered. Where is my BOTM scorpion? Also it’d be cool to see builds like these throughout the piratecraft world, just in random places for people to find/come across to smile at and see a bit more life in the world. Just my idea anyway, I think I have built some random structures in my time on PirateCraft which I hope people find.

\

So do I, I want a media staff to take photos constantly, not just for BOTM and to post to an ever growing gallery, all our gallery shots are form V1! There ancient!

This collection I found online, I didnt make any of these.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members Currently Active: 1
Hemp_Bone
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 4,271, Posts: 35,587, Members: 4,018
Welcome to our newest member, keatingbrosmotors
Most users ever online was 23 on November 3, 2016 9:11 pm
  • Who’s Currently on the website

Profile picture of Hemp_Bone
  • About Us

Piratecraft is a pirate themed minecraft server run by Pirates! Yarr! You can play right now IP: mc.piratemc.com You will need a premium minecraft account to play on PirateCraft, you can get a game code from here.

• Reddit - PirateCraft Subreddit PirateCraft YouTube PirateCraft Twitter PirateCraft Instagram PirateCraft Facebook