5,000 claim blocks GONE!

Home Forums Server Support Bugs & Glitches 5,000 claim blocks GONE!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Zoro
    • Topics: 49
    • Replies: 218
    • Total: 267
    • ★★★★★

So I wake up, and grab a nice cup of coffee in my creeper mug, and decide to log on to do some experience farming before I leave for exams. I think to myself “Hm, I sure have been playing a lot lately, I wonder how many claim blocks I’ve gotten since yesterday.” Last time I had checked, I had 5,000 claim blocks. And to my surprise- I had NOTHING!! All of my claim blocks are gone!! I asked about it and this has happened to a few other people, but I’m in the opposite direction of my need of 6.4K claim blocks to finish my base. @GodsDead I would extremely appreciate it if you resolved this as quickly as possible. That is 83 hours of gameplay down the drain!!

Also- while I’m on the topic, I have a few other claims that I had issues with. Back when the 1.8 update happened, I needed my claims converted back into my own. I know you’re very busy, so I left a few of them untouched, but now with many projects coming up, I seriously need these claims back. I know exactly what and where they are though- there is a large ship bunker directly next to the castle, the village west of the castle in the plains biome, a spider spawner inside the swamp near the village, and a blaze spawner near my experience farm. I’ve tried to wait for when you’re not busy, but I’ve waited several months for this. Thank you 🙂

===============================================
    ✭✭✭Member of the House of Lords of the British Empire✭✭✭

GodsDead
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 794
    • Replies: 3343
    • Total: 4137
    • ★★★★★★★★

There was NO need to tag me 3 times in this, every edit re-sends an alert to me.

I cant even look you up “Cornetheus999” does not exist, and your username is Zoro? I don’t understand how you expect anything when you don’t even tell anyone your username.

You need to answer these questions aswell.

• Has it been a while since you logged in
    • What is your minecraft username
    • Did you change your miencraft username recently
    • What Claim tasks have you performed recently
    • Have you bought/sold any claims
    • Have you bought/sold any claims using the Real Estate plugin?
    • Have you ran /claimslist

Without a single piece of information in any way, its literally impossible to look at anything.

@Cornetheus999

GodsDead
    Keymaster
    • ★★★★★★★★

Since you haven’t given me a shred of information I have had to research who you are.

http://www.lb-stuff.com/Minecraft-Name-History?user=Cornetheus999

Shows me that you changed your name Feb 4th, WHY didn’t you state this in the write up? This is KEY information, Maybe you need to wait for griefprevention to update the information YOU changed.

I searched the database for your UUID (More information that would have been helpful) and it gave me: 19049 Acquired blocks & 81 Bonus.

Im assuming since you changed your username this has something to do with the issue.

@Cornetheus999

GodsDead
    Keymaster
    • ★★★★★★★★

Also while im on the topic I have warned you already to remove those ridiculous signatures, You shoudnt have more than 1, and that middle one is gigantic. @Cornetheus999 you havent done this, you need to remove them straight away.

Zoro
    • ★★★★★

-I logged in less than 12 hours ago

-Zoroax999

-I changed it a few months ago, around January I beleive

-Recently, I have only built in my 70×70 main base claim

-I have never bought or sold any claims

-I have never bought or sold any claims using the real estate plugin

-I use /claimlist all the time- that’s usully how I check how many claimlbocks I have.

I apologize that I that you were notified 3 times, but I only tagged you once in this post, grammatical errors put a sour taste in my mouth so I correct them when I spot them. It must’ve been the edits that notified you. I was shocked to see the 19,049 claim blocks this morning- when I was on last night I had ~24,000 and no bonus. The issue of my claims being turned into admin issue had occurred a long time before when I got on after my changing my name in the early year, and when I asked for help you immediately complied and fixed everything with impressive precision.

But when I talked with people this morning @bislo1 @peuterking and one other (don’t remember their name unfortunealty) said that a few of their claimlbocks went poof too.

Bislo
    • Topics: 67
    • Replies: 640
    • Total: 707
    • ★★★★★★

I said I have heard many times about the same thing happening with the claim blocks disappearing, I haven’t experienced it myself, and even if I did I would never know, because I never have many claim blocks stashed anyway.

Anyway.. I hope this matter can be resolved, it sounds pretty serious..

Founder of Port Hope

GodsDead
    Keymaster
    • ★★★★★★★★

@Cornetheus999 I need to know if you have been offline for a long time and then recently logged in 12 hours ago, please answer the questions.

There has been about 4/5 versions of GriefPrevetion since we moved to 1.8 that have had major Claim block counting issues, I have been the person every single time to find out the bugs and report them to the developer to get fixed, in this process the developer has had to fix his awful mistakes along the way, Sometimes if you are given more claim blocks, have your golden shovel out and do /claimslist it does a re-count of all your claims and resets the player to 0. This was from an old issue with people having minus claim blocks. I will bring it up with the developer, but since I cannot prove you are telling the truth with no prior history to track its very very hard to figure out what you have been doing with your claims and diagnose what has happened.

Zoro
    • ★★★★★

No, I’ve been online for almost every day the past week. I am commonly active both in game and online.

GodsDead
    Keymaster
    • ★★★★★★★★

Alright, I don’t suppose you had a golden shovel out and did /claimslist at any point? Can you give me an time frame of when abouts this happened? My first protocol is always to find out how something happened, then find a fix. If I have a time and date I can check the logs. 🙂

Zoro
    • ★★★★★

Although I usually keep a golden shovel in my inventory, I’ve never done both /claimlist and had a golden shovel in my hand at the same time. I’m not sure exactly when it happened, but it must have been while I was asleep (06:00 GMT – 11:30 GMT, May 6). However, I did notice it happened again last night: I had 140 claim blocks from the day before. I log off around 03:30 GMT for supper, then come back on around 04:00 GMT and check my claimblocks, hoping they came back for some reason, yet it reset to zero once again.

Zedicus
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 17
    • Total: 18

The same happened to me. I lost about 3 days of gameplay. The problem appeared a few weeks ago but i wasn’t using that many claimblocks so i didn’t really count them or care about it.

I have been online several times a week.

I have changed my name from manda2 to Zedicus a long time ago and lost some blocks.

I haven’t bought or sold any claimblocks.

I use /claimlist sometimes.

I have claimed 2 new places (70 blocks and 500 blocks).

Zoro, i was the third person you have been talking to.

Arinthros
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 48
    • Total: 63
    • ★★★

I had a similar issue yesterday. On Tuesday evening I had around 400 claim blocks. Wednesday morning I had 10. Somewhere in that time span the error must have occurred.

The Queen
    • Topics: 132
    • Replies: 839
    • Total: 971
    • ★★★★★★

i just lost 2k claimblocks gods!!!!! @godsdead please help!! I DIDNT SELLCLAIMBLOCKS OR ANYTHING!! I need to claim more ): please help me!!!!

Mother and soul protector of the Elven Empire

GodsDead
    Keymaster
    • ★★★★★★★★

@Reptaria Calm down, and don’t reply in that manor.

As for everyone else, I would like to remind you I do not write/develop plugins this is a public plugin and unless you can tell me exactly what happened I cannot report the issue to the developer for a fix. @arinthros @manda2

I cant just write to him “I have a few players that SAY they have lost claimblocks” with no proof or method on how he can re-create it, as there is no way for him to fix something without knowing what the problem is, again, I have been given no information I can actually use.

Arinthros
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 48
    • Total: 63
    • ★★★

@godsdead – I’ll see if I can reproduce it next time I’m on. Just thought it would be helpful to know that it’s not an isolated incident.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘5,000 claim blocks GONE!’ is closed to new replies.

/50 Online

Mobile Page

Join the PirateCraft discord server
Join the PirateCraft Discord server! discord.piratemc.com
Reddit - PirateCraft Subreddit PirateCraft YouTube PirateCraft Twitter PirateCraft Instagram PirateCraft Facebook