FatherAnderson
    • Topics: 47
    • Replies: 128
    • Total: 175
    • ★★★★

My Username: {FatherAnderson}

Player(s) Being Reported.
    Username: {Cosmic Aka KollossalCopyCat}
    UUID: {uuid} (You can get it from https://mcuuid.net/?q=username)
    Punishment Tracker URL: http://bans.piratemc.com/

Reason for Report (please select as needed)
    harassing,

Overview Description of Report

Recently I Cosmic has fallen from grace no longer in a crew and I think he is taking it a bit to serious. He is finding ways to harass players and is kinda being toxic. Most recently he is calling everyone who comes on bitches and its starting to get annoying to the point where I warned him and he basically said f off so I am reporting him for that. Also he has a sethome in my claim from when he used a different name and entered my crew. Shifty little bugger. My fault for not seeing what name he really went under but still after I told him to remove it he basically said the same thing and went on doing his own thing.

He also got recently nicked and I think he is taking it out on the server and other players on here. In summery he is being a pain and his saltness must go or he must go I don’t really give a xxx but im fed up and tired of him.

Detailed Information

Time 4:38 Pm mountain time 7/7/2019 cosmic said these things and he also said it previously to New Members Who Just Logged on the other day. In my opinion its gives piratecraft a bad name to have some one calling players names as soon as they come on. Im not sure if the filter got removed on purpose or not but I think we should either wait it out and let people be mature about it or just go back to the way it was where swear words were not allowed.

Evidence
    {imgur/youtube/attachments}

FatherAnderson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘1 player is ruining it all’ is closed to new replies.

/50 Online

Mobile Page

Join the PirateCraft discord server
Join the PirateCraft Discord server! discord.piratemc.com
Reddit - PirateCraft Subreddit PirateCraft YouTube PirateCraft Twitter PirateCraft Instagram PirateCraft Facebook