Christmas world now Lootable! in-game /Wiki is back!
January 12, 2019 5:17 pm in Changelogs, Survival. Leave a Comment
- /warp xmas Christmas world is now lootable, it resets the world every 12 hours, so at 12:00 am/pm.
- Push notification send out to those subscribed to the website (You should do this)
- In game Title is sent to everyone online
- PVP is Enabled outside of spawn, spawn is PVP safe & you cannot break spawn obviously.
- We have no ETA how long this loot even will last.
- /wiki back up! Example /wiki be. An error is sent to the chat, but at least its working again. Remember anyone can add/modify the Wiki.
- Removed Santa crate from cove (For a second time)
- Reverted the ships plugin back to the legacy version as the development version kept kicking people off ships.
- Removed repair sign at cove
- Removed Shulker shop at cove
- Updated the Vote Crate
- Added 1 of every shulker box to /auc
- Added trade sign at /warp cove to trade the old “1 doubloon” gold ingot for a vote key! you can find this in the cave under the cannons shop.
- Regenerated /warp north, now in the hands of bgraph for the next builder project, hes doing some custom terrain for it at present! Contact him on discord/forums to be part of the build team for it.
- Created new changelogs image for the blog posts
- The changelogs category only shows a cropped image of the featured image now
- Added spacers between blog posts & right column widgets.
View Other posts by GodsDead
Written by GodsDead
The founder of PirateCraft, Administrator, Systems Operator, Peace keeper.
Categorised in: Changelogs, Survival
Tags: changelogs, Christmas, cove, loot, north, reapir, santa, ships, shulker, vote crate, warp north, wesbite, wiki
Posted on January 12, 2019