Ship Battle #3 – Results!
Tagged: ship battle
- This topic is empty.
October 29, 2017 at 10:25 am #54230XeronBlocked
- Topics: 94
- Replies: 650
- Total: 744
(For some reason the original topic was deleted due to that forums glitch, welp)
A big thank you for everyone taking part, this was the largest turnout for a ship battle ever (at least 25 people taking part and a further 10 spectating)! Without further ado, here are the results for the 1 hour and 40 minute battle:
Winners (based on who went out last):
- RSS xXx_Teletubbie_Trash_Heap_2000_xXx (Winners) – Gruusha/Jmoo (Captain), Minister_Moo, LlewyMudlark, Riverwood202, Nahadoth, Joe_danger_2003, JUSAplayer1 (at the end), reesepatterson04 (at the end)
- Bananawhal (Disabled) – Most of BE in the end (If someone could send me a list of the crew, or the real name of teh sub that would be fab)
- Red Narwhal (Disabled and Surrendered) – Bazurka (Captain), CaptainReef
- Lone Ship (Disabled) – Lone crew members +romich
- The Royal Narwhal (Disabled and Surrendered)- xMadBoltx (Captain), Snapcrackplays
It was a very close fight until the very end, and the last two narwhal ships took a beating from the Teletubbie (I’m not writing out the full name again) before they were both disabled. It was really close!
Other rankings, based on my observations:
- Most damage received as % of the ship – Bananawhal
- Most damage dealt as % of the ship – Teletubbie
- Most damage repaired as % of the ship – Lone Ship (repaired the ship fully twice during the battle)
- Most ships sunk/disabled – Teletubbie (4 ships disabled)
- Most player kills – Draw between Teletubbie and Bananawhal (you two basically nailed everyone, I stopped counting half way though haha)
Out of all 5 ships that took part, all three BE ships were subs, the Lone Ship was a brig (and made fully out of wood and wool!), and the Teletubbie was an indiaman
- Teletubbie – Minimal damage in the first half of the battle, heavy damage received in the last 30 minutes of the battle
- Whilst fighting the two remaining BE subs, at one point all of the 31 cannons on board the Teletubbie were disabled, along with losing most of her armor on the starboard side, and losing a mast toward the end. At the end of the battle, she went from a 2900 block indiaman, to a 2300 block manowar, due to the amount of armor and cannon blown up.
- Bananawhal – Minimal damage in the first half of the battle, was receiving sustained heavy damage in the second half from the Teletubbie
- Recieved a lot of damage throughout the battle, yet her crew remained calm, lowered her underwater, and tried to repair her each time. Had most of her cannons knocked out quickly, and was fighting with hastily placed cannons on the roof until the very end of the match, when it turned out she was incapable of moving. Her wreck is now on display at the Freeport.
- Red Narwhal – Minimal damage in the first half of the battle, heavy damage in the second half.
- Crewed for the most part by only two people, she did surprisingly well. When she received heavy damage, her captain decided to ram her into the Teletubbie as the Teletubbie’s cannons could not fire downward. However, she received a quick knock out when then Teletubbie untangled herself and shot broadsides into her, disabling her swiftly until her crew surrendered.
- Lone Ship – Heavy damage in throughout the whole battle, but was constantly being repaired by her crew
- While the Teletubbie and the Royal Narwhal were dueling in the first half of the battle, the Lone Ship was taking on the other two ships. Having lost her mast, and many holes in her sides, she almost went out after 40 minutes, but in the last seconds her crew got her moving again, and ran off to conduct repairs. It was only in the second half, where she was in the crossfire between the Bananawhal and the Teletubbie, she took so much damage that her crew could not fix her up, and she was declared out of the battle.
- The Royal Narwhal – Heavy damage in the first half of the battle and subsequently put of out action within 40 minutes
- The one and only legendary ship, but luck was not on her side this time. After dealing some accurate blows to the Teletubbie within the first opening minutes, she was quickly overwhelmed and put out of action with sustained fire.
Next Ship Battle – Same time as this week, 8pm UK time, 3pm EST, Saturday 4th November. I will be making a separate post about this soon.
Please post any screenshots down below, mine are on their way
« Build Team leader »
« Server Admin »
Crew History: Red Lotus, 0utlaws, Ottoman Empire, Xenon Empire, The Xanthian Order, The Asylum, Xenia
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Fourm support stats
No statisitcs available.
Get daily vote key rewards for voting! Use your keys at
Join the PirateCraft Discord server! discord.piratemc.com