November 27, 2018 at 3:57 am #60649
- Topics: 2
- Replies: 0
- Total: 2
Inspired by the game of various mobs attacking fortresses in CubeCraft, I’ve had an idea of introducing a new event that involves the use of pirate ships, players, and mobs (ranging from zombies to withers). Although this may seem more extreme than the ship battles, this shouldn’t require any mods but plugins. This should only be available at /warp events. Here’s how it should work.
– There are two heavily armed ships for the players and a massive fort for the mobs.
– To capture the fort and kill the mobs, the players have to disable it before docking. This involves destroying the fort’s defence mechanisms.
– After all the mobs are killed, the players will then have to execute the fort’s commander (Wither Skeleton with 200 HP) to win the battle.
– Prizes are placed in the storage chests within the fort.
Think about it.
You need to login in order to like this post: click hereNovember 27, 2018 at 9:59 am #60650
- Topics: 684
- Replies: 3172
- Total: 3856
Not a new idea. Would require a plugin able to do all those things.
You need to login in order to like this post: click hereNovember 27, 2018 at 3:21 pm #60661
- Topics: 1
- Replies: 13
- Total: 14
Why do we even need mobs? Wouldn’t it just be easier to have a large,multicrew teamfight? No new plugins, no special gamerules, just pvp combat an heaps of fun. 😉 (perhaps this is simmilar to the ship battles Max does, just with a slightly different objective and a different feeling.)
We could also use ships and forts with cannons ect. for combat, just like Spectre_Orleans suggested. But an arena should surfice as well.
This “idea” could also be implemented as an event of some sorts if need be. Handing out rewards for example based on the number of player kills collected.
To make this sugestion appear fair to everyone, I would not close my mind to the idea of keeping the playercount and gear on each team equal. Though executing this battle with every participant in god gear might be too expensive for some players, so maybe iron gear should be used? Idk. We shall see.
You need to login in order to like this post: click here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Fourm support stats
No statisitcs available.
- Dynamic render distance, Welcome Baz! Website changes, New Rank, Discord Sync & upcoming Ship Battle!
- Demoted 352 Inactive crew leaders, Reduced locker coins, Removed Xmas world
- Christmas world now Lootable! in-game /Wiki is back!
- Alpha Ship Plugin LIVE, Help test! Removed Christmas Event
- January Maintenance #1
Subscribe to Changelogs via Email
Recent forum topic replies
VMV- Bucephalus; new ship class
11 hours, 31 minutes ago
Claim Removal Request
15 hours, 24 minutes ago
[claims] Mass Claim Cleanup Proposal
1 day, 6 hours ago
New Summer Grog
1 day, 9 hours ago
2 days, 1 hour ago
- Claim Removal Request by Cow_King94
- VMV- Bucephalus; new ship class by OfficialRS
- New Summer Grog by ThorinSwampfoot
- Unban Request by Cow_King94
- Playtime problem by OfficialRS
Join the PirateCraft Discord server! discord.piratemc.com
Teamspeak 3 Voice Server
For more information and to see a list of our channels with who's online visit our TeamSpeak page.
active 4 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 2 days, 22 hours ago
active 1 week, 4 days ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
19 / 100 Pirates