May 31, 2013 12:53 pm in PirateCraft News, PirateCraft Server News. Leave a Comment
PirateCraft has been upgraded to a 12 slot server, doubling the player slots and ram, I have also been busy making changes around the server, here’s a quick changelog:
- Upgraded to 12 Slot server with double ram.
- Removed Multiverse
- Removed multiverse-inventories
- Removed ColorMe
- Added essentials Spawn plugin, spawn is now /spawn
- Added jails so users can cool down in heated debate
- Added NoCheat+
- Added auto Sign and Rail Protection
- Added Essentials Chat to replace Colorme
- Added Group Permissions system, Information page will have all Rank’s and permissions soon with more information.
- Updated Missive messages
- Updated Rules
- Updated Stats database
- Updated Dynmap claim opacity, Custom Claim colours & hiding claims will be available to Lieutenant rank and above in future updates.
- Updated death spawn back to beds, Also fixed not spawning in beds.
- /Siege bug with invincible wolf’s has been passed to GriefPrevention developers who have released a dev build of GriefPrevention for us! – In Process of being fixed.
- Created the “PirateCraft Cove” for a joint city build, users with high enough rank can use /warp cove
With all the new updates, I am still tweaking a lot of things, so you might see changes here and there, if you see any bugs, issues, ideas or recommendations please post them in the forums.
A big future update that’s in the works plays on your in game stats, to hand out achievements & auto rank upgrades for completing them, E.g Traveling a certain distance in a boat Achieves a special Sailor rank with some perks, So stay tuned!
View Other posts by GodsDead
Written by GodsDead
The founder of PirateCraft, Administrator, Systems Operator, Peace keeper.
Categorised in: PirateCraft News, PirateCraft Server News
Tags: changelog, piratemc, server, updates
Posted on May 31, 2013