2 New Ideas?

Home Forums PirateCraft General 2 New Ideas?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TheMeat
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 31
    • Total: 38
    • ★★

I have been thinking about 2 new ideas for the server that may make it a bit better and fun-er.
    This may be a little bit controversial but i wonder if we can have the airships plugin, this may lag the sht out of the server with both ships and airships but idk. Its a good idea since most of our world is land mass and large oceans so its ineffective to make a base inland where it is safe, and have access to the sea.  Airships would fix this and are easier to move around in.

My second idea is if we stay with ships IF we have a restart to re-make the map as many many small and large islands, with a couple of land masses.  This would make the need for ships greater to move around, the result, more piracy.  The only setback is that land battles would be uncommon with ship battles taking the front seat.

Criticism is Advice, I Bring Criticism (You Can Quote Me On This)

Geralt
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 105
    • Total: 111
    • ★★★★

*Flies on top of other people’s base, MEEEP airstrike*

No.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JDM Cars are the best

CaptainCracken
    • Topics: 44
    • Replies: 832
    • Total: 876
    • ★★★★★★

well the airships are never gonna happen XD

and this idea of the islands was brought up months ago, i believe the staff are working on something like that but idk. 😛

-CaptainCracken

https://www.minecraftskinstealer.com/achievement/a.php?i=5&h=Hey+Big+Spender&t=Spend+Over+%242k+on+Food[/url]

TheMeat
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 31
    • Total: 38
    • ★★

“*Flies on top of other people’s base, MEEEP airstrike* No. ”  I was gonna add that, but there aren’t any downward facing cannons right?  And you cant place TNT on a claim, unless your besieging.

“and this idea of the islands was brought up months ago, i believe the staff are working on something like that but idk. ?” OK thank you i can guess why they haven’t done it,  since a reset is going to be hard on the server, but will make it easier or noobs and pros to catch up and level at the same time right?

<span style=”color: #404040; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 12.1333px; background-color: #f5f5f5;”> </span>

Criticism is Advice, I Bring Criticism (You Can Quote Me On This)

Palmerageddon
    • Topics: 66
    • Replies: 1044
    • Total: 1110
    • ★★★★★★★

No this wont happen mate.

They are making another world for your island idea (not yours but you catch my drift) but they wont allow airships. or that plugin.

GodsDead
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 794
    • Replies: 3344
    • Total: 4138
    • ★★★★★★★★

Airships No.

Islands, is what were going to have as a second world, its already planned.

Closed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘2 New Ideas?’ is closed to new replies.

/50 Online

Mobile Page

Join the PirateCraft discord server
Join the PirateCraft Discord server! discord.piratemc.com
Reddit - PirateCraft Subreddit PirateCraft YouTube PirateCraft Twitter PirateCraft Instagram PirateCraft Facebook