2 players griefing Reaper's shop

Home Forums Server Support Help Request Ticket 2 players griefing Reaper's shop

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DirectorAnivian
    • Topics: 82
    • Replies: 360
    • Total: 442
    • ★★★★★

This relates to both Godsdead and Reaper…

2 deckhands were on the server causing trouble and they were killing people in Reaper’s shop.  Coincidentally, Grief Prevention was down (I wonder why >.> hackers….) and they completely griefed Reaper’s claim.  Other players tried to stop them but they just kept on killing and griefing. Reaper asked yesterday if one of them was using a modded client because the player kept on being flagged for hacking.  In ffa j, they were invincible… I was only on for a a minute so I don’t have any screenshots but I know for a fact that Sabeeh2012 has some screenies. The names of these two players are

<span style=”color: #555555; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13.63636302947998px; line-height: 22.400001525878906px;”> </span><span style=”color: #555555; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13.63636302947998px; line-height: 22.400001525878906px; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: top; background: transparent;”>FR4SER</span>

<span class=”player” style=”border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-size: 13.63636302947998px; color: #555555; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 22.400001525878906px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;”> <span style=”border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: top; background: transparent;”>hazbo2123</span></span>

~High (#420) Admiral of the BE Navy and retired News Anchor of the Piratecraft Survival Server~

DirectorAnivian
    • ★★★★★

Scratch the title they griefed skymanjay’s shop as well now….

They are calling themselves Team Venom and are saying they are fucking us all up.  The 3 people are hazbo2123, FR4SER, and FRA22LE.  Please ban them.  To reaper and skymanjay, I’m sorry for what happened to your shops…

~High (#420) Admiral of the BE Navy and retired News Anchor of the Piratecraft Survival Server~

CubanCracker62
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 4

I also saw that they’re taking advantage of no pvp protection. there’s none, not even in the spawn area or when you’re inventory is empty. this greifing and killing should be grounds for permanent ban.

If you can walk, you can walk it off.
    ~Life

DirectorAnivian
    • ★★★★★

Seems like cove got raided too… I think every place with a public warp got raided really badly… Another thing is that it was mostly the deckhands who took advantage of the non-protection.  Hi_Highman raided the Hattawi’s base which some people may say is a good thing but it was unfair with no protection and no need for a siege.

Dominic
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 5

Now I’m freaked out because I have been in Washington for the past week and I don’t want to come on and find that my locked chests are empty

Dominic
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 5

If there is really this venom group and they are griefing the warps then if u r on an island like hoed near a warp u better have extra protection because they probably will be coming for u next

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘2 players griefing Reaper's shop’ is closed to new replies.

/50 Online

Mobile Page

Join the PirateCraft discord server
Join the PirateCraft Discord server! discord.piratemc.com
Reddit - PirateCraft Subreddit PirateCraft YouTube PirateCraft Twitter PirateCraft Instagram PirateCraft Facebook