1.9 Larger Map?

Home Forums PirateCraft General 1.9 Larger Map?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Agent
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 46
    • Total: 56
    • ★★★

Due to the fact that 1.9 is going to be out in 5 days, some people have been stating that the main world map is going to be expanded and will be much larger, I have asked some of the staff but I seems like some of the staff don’t know about it.  Is there going to be a larger map or no?

King of the Lancastrian Empire

TheAgentGamer

TheAgentGamer

~His Majesty Crowned Minister of the Imperial del Lancastria~

Jmoo
    • Topics: 16
    • Replies: 100
    • Total: 116
    • ★★★★

Wait 1.9 is out on 5 days!? This is going to be interesting.

A promise made is a debt unpaid.
    -Robert W. Service

koi0001
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 264
    • Total: 274
    • ★★★★★

1.9 might be out soon but I the server will take its time with updating I could imagine the plugins the server uses will take their time to update

Block
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 64
    • Total: 66
    • ★★★

I believe some time back, Godsy stated that the update could take a good few months before all crucial plugins are up to date. More on topic though, I would love the map to be expanded! New lands to discovery and pirate and it’ll make the map less crowded, because when the server is full theres normally 10 or so people within 500 blocks of each other which then attracts certain Wizards and derpy-bear-skin-guy, So I’m all for it!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 208
    • Total: 217
    • ★★★★

I believe some time back, Godsy stated that the update could take a good few months before all crucial plugins are up to date. More on topic though, I would love the map to be expanded! New lands to discovery and pirate and it’ll make the map less crowded, because when the server is full theres normally 10 or so people within 500 blocks of each other which then attracts certain Wizards and derpy-bear-skin-guy, So I’m all for it!

Wait, are you talking about me? It’s nice to know that you think about me. 😛

GodsDead
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 794
    • Replies: 3343
    • Total: 4137
    • ★★★★★★★★

As I have covered, maybe 200? 300 times? yes the map will expand once we get the server and ALL plugins on 1.9, as already stated, its a waiting game that can take months, so just because minecraft gets 1.9 does not mean Spigot and all 50 plugins we use will be updated, we have plugins that havent been updated since 2014.. I hope these wont break.

Galaxy
    • Topics: 25
    • Replies: 160
    • Total: 185
    • ★★★★

When I’m on live map now I see parts being added outside the map is this part of the expansion.

michty
    • Topics: 33
    • Replies: 285
    • Total: 318
    • ★★★★★

Do you mean those random “paths” diverging from the main map? That is just someone getting outside of the world border (glitches, etc.) and generating chunks. Those have been around for ages and are not part of the expansion. In fact, it is 1.8 terrain, some of it might even be 1.7.

---
    michty
    Prime Minister of the British Empire
    Governor of the Province of Canada

Galaxy
    • Topics: 25
    • Replies: 160
    • Total: 185
    • ★★★★

Ok I have never seen them until now and thought it might be small parts there testing.thx for clearing it up.

The Queen
    • Topics: 132
    • Replies: 839
    • Total: 971
    • ★★★★★★

I can not wait for a expansion!

Mother and soul protector of the Elven Empire

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

/50 Online

Mobile Page

Join the PirateCraft discord server
Join the PirateCraft Discord server! discord.piratemc.com
Reddit - PirateCraft Subreddit PirateCraft YouTube PirateCraft Twitter PirateCraft Instagram PirateCraft Facebook