78 awesome small minecraft statues for 2017 (Anyone can make these)

Home Forums Minecraft Tutorials Building and Redstone tutorials 78 awesome small minecraft statues for 2017 (Anyone can make these)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GodsDead
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 794
    • Replies: 3343
    • Total: 4137
    • ★★★★★★★★

These are amazing!

2017 Statue Collection (Redux)

Palmerageddon
    • Topics: 66
    • Replies: 1044
    • Total: 1110
    • ★★★★★★★

I’m triggered. Where is my BOTM scorpion?

Also it’d be cool to see builds like these throughout the piratecraft world, just in random places for people to find/come across to smile at and see a bit more life in the world.

Just my idea anyway, I think I have built some random structures in my time on PirateCraft which I hope people find.

SnapCrackPlays
    • Topics: 28
    • Replies: 200
    • Total: 228
    • ★★★★

Since the donator statue plugin broke, I’d be happy to build some of these little “bobbleheads” in their place. Perhaps you could even choose what position your statue was in! (I could make some lying down and sitting up and create a little diorama haha).

-Proprietor of Fort Abercrombie

-Patient #412 of the Asylum

"I cannot, if I am in the field of glory, be kept out of sight: wherever there is anything to be done, there Providence is sure to direct my steps."
    Horatio Nelson

GodsDead
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 794
    • Replies: 3343
    • Total: 4137
    • ★★★★★★★★

I’m triggered. Where is my BOTM scorpion? Also it’d be cool to see builds like these throughout the piratecraft world, just in random places for people to find/come across to smile at and see a bit more life in the world. Just my idea anyway, I think I have built some random structures in my time on PirateCraft which I hope people find.

\

So do I, I want a media staff to take photos constantly, not just for BOTM and to post to an ever growing gallery, all our gallery shots are form V1! There ancient!

This collection I found online, I didnt make any of these.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

/50 Online

Mobile Page

Join the PirateCraft discord server
Join the PirateCraft Discord server! discord.piratemc.com
Reddit - PirateCraft Subreddit PirateCraft YouTube PirateCraft Twitter PirateCraft Instagram PirateCraft Facebook