Imperial Japanese Public Broadcasts

Tensions With the British Empire

This topic contains 30 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Ultracreeper 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Ultracreeper
    • Topics: 56
    • Replies: 167
    • Total: 223
    • ★★★★

It would appear that the British Empire is having a vote to declare war on our noble cause. A particular individual, _Lego_, has spilled some classified information on reforming the British Government into a Colrainist order. We just want a friendlier form of Government for all, and they seek to take that from us. If that’s the case, then followers of the Ashikagan Revolution, prepare for war! Get your bases fortified, start mining and gaining money.

If they seek to halt equality from the Lower classes to the Upper classes, then why should anyone support them? If they want the lower classes to be treated like dirt, then they have another thing coming.

If war is declared, then we will never surrender! We will fight in the deserts! We will fight on the treetops! We will fight in the ruins of London! Our will shall never be broken!

I would also like an official message saying that war has been declared.

Assist the war effort! Join the Ashikagan Marine Corps today!  http://piratemc.com/groups/ashikagan-retainer-corps/

======================================================================================================
    C-can't we all just get along?!

LEGO
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 181
    • Total: 189
    • ★★★★

Oh you declared it?

Regards,
    Lego
    Privateer

Ultracreeper
    • ★★★★

I don’t think that war has been declared.

======================================================================================================

Anonymous
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 103
    • Total: 106
    • ★★★★

Hmm, you do realize BE is one of the crews that always recruits deckhands? (or at the very least: they did.) And what’s with this “lower-class” and “higher-class” nonsense? You have the capability of becoming as powerful as many other players if you stop your yapping and started to grind for equipment as well as building a decent base. I did it when I first started and honestly, it’s not that difficult.

BGraph
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 217
    • Total: 234
    • ★★★★

1. Asking  _Lego_ to do what you asked was not reforming the BE government, it was completely annihilating it.

2. Who told you that BE is planning a war?!?

3. You need to take a chill pill, you came to this server/forum and you have succeeded on pissing most people off

Also, listen to Elex; This is one of the few times that he has given good advice.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  BGraph.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  BGraph.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    - BGraph
    Governor of Vendigroth
    Founder and Former Emperor of SPQR
    Former Minister of Justice of the Royal British Empire
    Proud Member of the Royal British Empire

Ultracreeper
    • ★★★★

Elex, hostilities between you and your buddies has been planted ever since I began playing this server. I was trying to build a decent base, before you came and destroyed it.

BGraph, the British Government will be completely dissolved for a better, more fair government. The State of Britannia will come.

Who told me that BE was planning a war? http://piratemc.com/groups/the-british-empire-polling-station/forum/topic/vote-war-on-ashikagan/

That’s because they want to remain in power. Have you noticed that all the strong ones have been targeting me? It’s because they want to stay in power.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Ultracreeper.

BGraph
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 217
    • Total: 234
    • ★★★★

Here is the thing, buddy, you have no say about BE government. Our government(BE) is a democratic government, no law gets passed without a vote.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    - BGraph
    Governor of Vendigroth
    Founder and Former Emperor of SPQR
    Former Minister of Justice of the Royal British Empire
    Proud Member of the Royal British Empire

Ultracreeper
    • ★★★★

I don’t intend to take away voting, but I do intent to turn it into a Colrainist nation. A nation of peace, equality and prosperity.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Ultracreeper.

Block
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 65
    • Total: 66
    • ★★★

@The Kaser

If you don’t like pvp on a pvp server, then its probably not the thing for you.

Ultracreeper
    • ★★★★

My god, how many times must I say this? I have nothing against PVP, but when one is unable to move forward and prosper from relentless killing, then is it wrong to try and stop it?

Anonymous
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 103
    • Total: 106
    • ★★★★

…You had a decent base? You mean that thing made from wooden planks and cobblestone? That was siegable and therefore: Wasn’t decent. I had people trying t kill me all the time when I first started and it didn’t stop me…stop making excuses.

iOdiwanKenobi
    • Topics: 42
    • Replies: 787
    • Total: 829
    • ★★★★★★

Do a box, might not be stylish but you can make a load of farms inside. Try and make your box near a ravine or forest.

Ironic

PaulOnFire
    • Topics: 116
    • Replies: 1197
    • Total: 1313
    • ★★★★★★★

Well, good luck. 🙂

otagowill
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 42
    • Total: 56
    • ★★★

so you are going to declare war on the oldest crew on the server?

i find a way or i make a way wether you like it or not

baron of the travasen land

Crazy Pirate
    • Topics: 95
    • Replies: 2000
    • Total: 2095
    • ★★★★★★★

For those who didn’t know, they wanted to enter our elections illegally, though corruption, and complete disband our government, turning our democracy into a dictatorship controlled by another state. So, considering we’ve done nothing to them to provoke this kind of attack, we held a vote ( woo! Democracy!) on whether or not to go to war. However, for this kind of thing, it may have been individual planning, rather than the act of an entire cause, and so you could get lucky and land on merely KOS.  😛

Your cause is about representing the lower class, deviating away from God gear rule, and stopping pvp against newbies, which is much the same ethos as the one held by the BE, a group of friends who like to build, fight occasionally, and support deckhands. But, you sorta tried to corrupt one of the few nations that might have supported you, and are possibly now the biggest hypocrites on the server! 😀

- CrazyPirate
    Lord of Hamsfield Court,
    Foreign Secretary, Lord, former Prime Minister and founder of the British Empire

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 5,266, Posts: 40,676, Members: 4,927
Welcome to our newest member, yoloarf
Most users ever online was 23 on November 3, 2016 9:11 pm

Mobile Page

Featured

Recent Changelogs

Subscribe to Changelogs via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to PirateCraft to receive notifications of server updates and events by email.

Recent forum topic replies

Newest Topics

Discord

Join the PirateCraft discord server
Join the PirateCraft Discord server! discord.piratemc.com

Teamspeak 3 Voice Server

Talk or chat with players and staff on our TeamSpeak server. You will need the TeamSpeak client then you can click the IP below.
ts.piratemc.com
For more information and to see a list of our channels with who's online visit our TeamSpeak page.
Reddit - PirateCraft Subreddit PirateCraft YouTube PirateCraft Twitter PirateCraft Instagram PirateCraft Facebook

Active Groups